Director Professional Services, PenFed Realty
7 days left
- Full Time
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices PenFed Realty (PenFed Realty), a wholly owned subsidiary of PenFed Credit Union (PenFed), is hiring a Director Professional Services in PenFed Realty Company LLC. The purpose of this position is to The incumbent is responsible for day-to-day supervision of Administrative Services, Sales Solutions and Training departments for PenFed Realty, a wholly owned real estate brokerage subsidiary of PenFed Credit Union and an affiliate to Berkshire Hathaway Home Services.
- Responsible for improving performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability through the implementation and/or enhancement of effective systems, processes, internal policies and controls and strategies.
- Utilize a data-driven approach to analyze performance and trends in order to support overall business objectives.
- Lead with a passion for delivering agent services and client care at the highest level.
- Build, implement and manage systems and processes for transaction coordination and support.
- Manage direct reports to maximize productivity, efficiency, accuracy and level of service including: hiring, directing job assignments, and monitoring staff performance.
- Manage results by analyzing, planning, organizing monitoring, problem solving, decision making and managing change.
- Actively build and support a collaborative culture across all departments.
- Analyze and interpret KPIs, metrics, and financial data to report on program performance and to forecast various scenarios to drive business decisions.
- Maintain project timelines, oversee completion of quality assurance reviews, and ensure successful completion of projects as well as achievement of assigned objectives.
- Maintain current knowledge of developments in the functional areas including but not limited to transaction management, company programs, administrative support services, staff development, and training.
- Oversee the development, implementation and consistent administration of department related policies and programs in conformity with applicable federal and state regulations.
- Ensure all departments are providing best in class service levels to PFR branch managers and PFR agents.
- Maintain company policies and procedures on company intranet to ensure all systems and processes are up to date and documented.
- Director Professional Services
- Reports to: VP Professional Services Department: Professional Services
- Mortgage Loan
- Originator (MLO) No Revision Date: October 2017
- Develop, execute and continuously improve a comprehensive coaching and training program to drive optimal outcomes and results using a variety of training methodologies, techniques, concepts practices and tools.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to enhance the design and maintenance of current training program offerings.
- Collaborates with other departments such as Facilities, Accounting, Marketing and Business Development to implement programs and strategies for efficient operations.
- Manages departments on a metrics driven results oriented basis.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of five years of progressively responsible experience in business operations, accounting, technology and/or residential real estate.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required (including VLOOKUP’s, Pivot Tables, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong strategic thinking, leadership and supervisory skills.
- Must be service oriented, with collaborative behavior.
- Must be organized and have ability to effectively manage people and multiple priorities.
- Proven strategic planning and crisis management skills are essential for this position.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Manages internal and external resources to achieve goals
- Committed to standards of the highest professionalism and ethical behavior. Handles confidential information with discretion.
This position will directly supervise employees.
About UsBerkshire Hathaway PenFed Realty, LLC is a full-service real estate brokerage firm with over 60 offices and 1,700 world-class sales professionals, offering complete service coverage in Virginia, Maryland, District of Columbia, Delaware, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Florida, Tennessee, Kansas and Texas markets. Founded in 2006, we are a wholly owned subsidiary of one of the country’s largest and most financially stable credit unions, PenFed. We are also one of the largest franchisees within the Berkshire Hathaway Home Services network. The Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices network stands among only a few organizations entrusted to use the storied Berkshire Hathaway name, a name representing strength, integrity, trust and universal respect. PenFed’s products, pricing, and financial stability coupled with the Berkshire Hathaway brand creates a powerful combination for growth within the residential real estate arena. With growth of over 900% in the past 5 years, PenFed Realty is recognized as one of the fastest growing real estate brokerage firms in the country. Our mission is to recruit, retain, and support the most knowledgeable real estate agents in the industry so that we may ensure a smooth and hassle free home buying experience. We provide our employees with a lucrative benefits package including robust medical, dental and vision plan options, plenty of paid time off, 401k with employer match and more. Equal Employment Opportunity
PenFed management will maintain and observe personnel policies which will not discriminate or permit harassment or retaliation against a person because of race, color, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, military or veteran status or obligation, the presence of a physical and/or mental disability or medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, and all statuses protected by applicable state or local law in all recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, overtime, position classifications, work assignments, facilities, promotions, transfers, employee treatment, and in all other terms and conditions of employment. PenFed will also prohibit retaliation against individuals for raising a complaint of discrimination or harassment or participating in an investigation of same.
PenFed will also reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with a disability so that they can apply for a job or perform the essential functions of a job unless doing so causes a direct threat to these individuals or others in the workplace and the threat cannot be eliminated by reasonable accommodation or if the accommodation creates an undue hardship to PenFed. Contact human resources (HR) with any questions or requests for accommodation at 703-838-1568.