The Ford Agency is delighted to be partnering with a bi-partisan political non-profit dedicated to shifting the political dialogue in a more actionable direction. This refreshing organization is looking for a Scheduler to join their team and oversee a diverse range of responsibilities. This role will handle everything from calendar management to more specialized projects within the development department. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience scheduling in a political environment and enjoy the pace and accountability of the political sphere. If you have proven your skills on the Hill and are looking for a role where you can have a hand in really making change, this could be for you!
- Schedule meetings, events and travel across time zones with cultural balance
- Manage complex calendars of domestic and international events
- Act as first point of contact and filter for media inquiries
- Assist with development outreach and strategic planning
- 6+ years of experience scheduling in a fast-paced environment
- Hill or lobbying experience required
- Passion for politics and bi-partisan change
- Experience using Salesforce required
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
This is a direct hire position and is available immediately! For consideration, send your resume to:
To see more open positions available through The Ford Agency, please check out our website at www.ford-agency.com.
The Ford Agency, Inc.
1660 L Street, NW, Suite 608
Washington, DC 20036