200 East Deer Park Drive
4 Year Degree Grade 19 Minimum $45,828
This position requires knowledge of financial analysis. Will reconcile Housing Choice Voucher vendor and client ledgers. Will assess and collect landlord receivable balances resulting from subsidy overpayments. Generate repayment agreements and referrals to collection agencies. Responsible for monitoring receivable balances for incoming portable clients. Will work with staff and Public Housing Authorities to collect outstanding debt. Will create reoccurring payables for outgoing portable clients and reconcile FSS escrow accounts. Will submit monthly report of all financial activity. Must provide excellent customer service and maintain working relationships with landlords, tenants, housing authorities and HOC staff. Perform other related duties as assigned.WP
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in accounting/finance business administration or related field.
- Minimum of 1 year experience.
- Knowledge of or ability to acquire knowledge of accounting procedures and Federal, State and local laws pertaining to the Housing Choice Voucher Program.
- Knowledge of Low Income Housing programs a plus
- Must possess strong analytical skills and work independently
- Must be able to prioritize assignments and meet deadlines
- Excellent computer software skills