Maintenance Administrator/Management Analyst - 1360
The MIL Corporation seeks a Maintenance Administrator/Management Analyst to support a Federal Government client at our Patuxent River, MD location. The Maintenance Administrator/Management Analyst will perform technical, managerial and support duties required by the Naval Aviation Maintenance Program (NAMP) for the Triton Ground Segment Systems.
• Prepare aircraft and maintenance related correspondence
• Maintain directive control and custody records
• Control forms and reporting requirements
• Identify errors due to malfunctions of hardware/software
• Schedule aircraft inspections
• Perform clerical and administrative duties such as filing and typing
• Prepare reports and correspondence
• Organize libraries of technical publications, reports and related maintenance data
• AA/AS and equivalent experience or BS in Management Studies
• Ability to lift and/or move up to 25 lbs. and occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 lbs.
• Ability to travel to other NAVAIR sites
• 3 to 5 years of experience in Project and Configuration Management
• Experience with scheduling aircraft maintenance
• Ability to perform each of the above responsibilities
• BS in Management Studies
• 10+ years of experience in Project and Configuration Management
• Proficiency with Microsoft Project
• Familiarity with NALCOMIS
• Possess current Top Secret clearance
All applicants for this position must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance; please note that the clearance process takes into account financial background aspects.
The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. #CB #CJP