The Emmes Corporation, organized in 1977, is a privately-owned Contract Research Organization (CRO) located in Rockville, Maryland. Emmes provides statistical and epidemiological expertise, computer systems development, data management, study monitoring, regulatory guidance, and overall operational support to clients engaged in clinical and biomedical research. Emmes is seeking a Proposal Coordinator/Writer to support government, commercial, and nonprofit RFP and other types of domestic and international responses in order to obtain contracts and grants for Emmes’ services and products.
- Read and understand government, commercial and nonprofit RFPs and task orders, both domestic and international
- Prepare proposal development plan including schedule, compliance matrix, resource assignments, and proposal outline in accordance with the solicitation/RFP submittal requirements
- Coordinate proposal teams using the corporate proposal development process
- Track appropriate proposal process data
- Organize, write, edit, and format technical proposals consistent with response instructions
- Work with proposal group, project staff, executives, and contracts, to synthesize compelling, responsive, and compliant proposals while leveraging existing content
- Create and edit text in response to Request for Proposals (RFP), Request for Information (RFI), Sources Sought (SS), and internal documents such as executive sum aries and corporate capability statements
- Synthesize content from multiple sources to develop tailored proposal sections with consistent messaging
- Coordinate with subcontractors, primes, and other organizations as needed
- Support continuous improvement of proposal development, stock material/templates, and knowledge management processes
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite products and Adobe Acrobat
- Working knowledge of Visio and PowerPoint
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in proposal writing and/or proposal management; experience in drafting proposal methods for US federal government contract opportunities is a plus
- Experience with medical terminology and knowledge of clinical trial operations preferred
- Able to integrate knowledge from literature searches, interviews with subject matter experts and relevant company experience to develop concise business and marketing communications
- Must be able to handle multiple demands during the proposal process and make decisions concerning job operations on a daily basis
- Demonstrates initiative and ability to exercise sound independent judgment
- Willing to take ownership of projects from inception through implementation, including through award
- Must possess excellent technical writing and communication skills
- Must be energetic, client service oriented and maintain a positive outlook
- Willing to learn and perform new tasks as required
Emmes has an outstanding benefits package including: generous tuition reimbursement, professional development and training programs.
*For immediate consideration please submit your resume and apply directly through the company website at www.emmes.com .
Please visit our website at www.emmes.com for additional information on our company, studies and history.
CONNECT WITH US!!
Follow us on Twitter - @EMMESCorp
Find us on LinkedIn - The EMMES Corporation
The EMMES Corporation is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, age, or other legally protected characteristics.