Pathways Internship - Student Trainee (Public Notice Flyer)
6 days left
- Full Time
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
When applying to this announcement on CFPB website, you will be required to submit transcripts and proof of enrollment.
CFPB Pathways candidates will meet the qualification requirements consistent with CFPB and the OPM qualification standards applicable to the position being filled.
- The classification of the intern positions (series and grade) will depend upon the field of study and level of coursework of the candidate.
- Many CFPB positions have specific educational requirements, so we encourage you to provide a complete description of your educational achievements.
- Qualification requirements depend on the job being filled.
- U.S. citizenship is required.
- U.S. citizenship is required
- Must be enrolled or accepted for enrollment as a degree-seeking student.
- Qualifications specific to the series and grade can be found on the CFPB JOBS WEBSITE.
The Federal government offers a number of exceptional benefits to its employees.
To be eligible for conversion to the competitive service after completion of the program, an intern must:
1) Be a U.S. Citizen.
2) Successfully complete an academic course of study as evidenced by a qualifying degree.
3) Complete a minimum of 640 hours of work experience under the Internship Program; specifically 3 work tours.
4) Meet the OPM qualification standard for the position to which the Intern may be converted
5) Maintain acceptable performance under the Bureau's approved performance management system for Pathways Employees.
6) Receive a favorable recommendation for conversion from his/her Supervisor.
CFPB is not obligated to make an offer of employment, nor is the student obligated to accept an offer of employment.
Relocation expenses will not be paid.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/453029200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
INDIVIDUALS SEEKING TO APPLY TO CFPB PATHWAYS JOB OPPORTUNITIES MUST FOLLOW THE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR PATHWAYS POSITIONS ON THE CFPB JOBS WEBSITE. APPLICATIONS RECEIVED THROUGH THIS POSTING WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Candidates will be assessed either based solely on basic eligibility requirements or may include a qualitative rating of candidates. CFPB Pathways candidates will meet the qualification requirements consistent with the OPM qualification standards applicable to the position being filled. Veterans' preference applies to all selections made under the Pathways authority in accordance with Part 302 of 5 CFR. If candidates are further evaluated using CFPB's category rating process, qualified veterans have absolute preference within the appropriate category.