Office Coordinator - Temp-to-Hire
Prominent social investment foundation has partnered with The Ford Agency to find a jack-of-all trades Office Coordinator to become an integral part of the administrative team. This role is perfect for a top-notch entry-level candidate looking to gain experience in a fast-paced environment. Excellent communication and customer service skills are needed as the Office Coordinator is the first point-of-contact for visitors and clients. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity available immediately!
- Manage reception desk, answer main phone line, and greet guests
- Act as primary contact for building security and vendors
- Coordinate calendars, conference rooms, and meetings
- Assist with payment requests and credit card allocation statements
- Order office supplies and maintain office spaces
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong database and Microsoft Office skills
- Experience in a professional office setting
- Discretion and ability to handle confidential materials
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to:
ATTN: Office Coordinator
To see more positions available through The Ford Agency, please check out our website at www.ford-agency.com.
The Ford Agency, Inc.
1660 L Street, NW
Washington, D.C. 20036