Manager, Major Gifts
Do you like working with others who are passionate about their work? Would you like to have your hand in fundraising for the future of civil engineering, including STEM education and outreach?
The American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE), one of the nation’s largest and most dynamic nonprofit organizations is currently searching for a dynamic, enthusiastic fundraiser to fully manage and grow the ASCE Foundation’s major and planned giving programs.
We are looking for a committed professional experienced in donor-centered fundraising to join our team helping to advance the civil engineering profession through philanthropy.
- Managing all major and planned giving activities and budgets
- Creating compelling touch points for major donors and prospects
- Maintaining the major gifts pipeline
- Researching, cultivating, and soliciting major donor prospects
- Planning and managing fundraising events
- Scheduling and preparing for meetings (agendas, minutes, action items)
Ideal candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, CFRE also desirable
- 2-5 years’ experience in all aspects of a major giving program in a not-for-profit development office
- Comfort and ease soliciting large gifts face-to-face
- Ability to travel and work outside normal hours on occasion
- Thorough proficiency in MS Office, social media, and experience with a database software, Raiser’s Edge, Research Point, Foundation Directory, and SalesForce
- A desire to seek out new technologies to facilitate communications strategies
- Demonstrated success communicating via both the written and spoken word
The American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) is a nonprofit professional membership association dedicated to the advancement of civil engineering in order to serve the public good. We are a teamwork driven organization dedicated to excellence in service to our members and for the profession.
For consideration, submissions of interest must contain a resume and cover letter.
To submit resume and cover letter go to: https://asce.applicantpro.com/jobs/641804.html