Grassroots Spring Intern
NRA-ILA Grassroots interns work with full-time staff to advance NRA-ILA’s legislative agenda through our grassroots efforts. Interns will be assigned a long-term project based on intern interests and team needs to complete during their internship. Along with their assigned project, intern duties include:
- Manage logistic and administrative needs of HQ and field coordinators through established shipping and tracking methods
- Manage grassroots inventory
- Attend and coordinate local events including gun shows, NRA University, and fairs.
- Improve and add to Frontlines database and respond to Frontlines member inquiries
- Assist with NRA-PVF campaign activities during the election cycle, including organizing volunteers and voter contact
- Attend and observe speaking events
- Complete NRA-ILA issues training to gain intimate understanding of the Second Amendment and today’s gun-control debate
Applicants should have an interest in Second Amendment issues, an understanding of NRA-ILA’s mission, strong writing and verbal skills, attention to detail, and possess basic knowledge of grassroots organizing. Individuals with campaign experience preferred.
Applications for the Spring Internship Program should be submitted by December 1st. Please send your Cover Letter & Resume via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Fax (703-267-3938)
The NRA is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer (minority/women/disabled). Please visit careers.nra.org to learn more about working for us.
Apply for Grassroots Spring Intern
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly