Member Relations Coordinator
Christian Connections for International Health (CCIH) is a membership association founded in 1987. Today we are a diverse network of 160 organizations and about 350 individuals from across the globe that represent a collective faith voice. Our mission is to promote international health and wholeness from a Christian perspective.
The Member Relations Coordinator supports current and prospective CCIH members and affiliates through relationship building, correspondence, and recordkeeping.
- Sends out annual dues notices and follows up when payments are in arrears.
- Maintains records of dues payment status of each member and affiliate.
- Builds relationships with members & affiliates.
- Receives and processes emails to the CCIH informational address.
- Corresponds with inquirers & applicants, guiding them through the intake process.
- Vets new organizational and affiliate candidates.
- Reaches out to recruit new and lapsed members.
- Connects CCIH stakeholders with each other.
- Maintains the member database, updating contact information and communication history.
- Assists non-US citizens with visa invitations to attend the CCIH annual conference.
- Other duties as needed.
- CCIH has a virtual office. Therefore you will be working virtually with meetings via phone and in-person when determined.
- Start date in November 2017.
- Compensation depending upon experience, but will likely be entry level.
- Mission and service motivation.
- Based in the Washington, DC metro area.
- Equipped and willing to work remotely.
- Professional work experience required.
- Prior member relations experience preferred.
- Computer friendly and experienced with MS Office products and Internet research.
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills.
- Some math and financial skills.
- Social media adeptness a plus.
- Detail orientation.
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to manage tasks in a timely manner with limited supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with sensitivity to different cultures.
- Friendly, outgoing, and articulate.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send a cover letter (including how you learned of the position), a resume, and a 1-2 page writing sample by October 23, 2017.
NOTE: CCIH also has an opening for a part time Conference Coordinator. Please indicate in your cover letter whether you would be interested in both positions.
Apply for Member Relations Coordinator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly