Member Relations Coordinator
Christian Connections for International Health (CCIH) is a membership association founded in 1987. Today we are a diverse network of 160 organizations and about 350 individuals from across the globe that represent a collective faith voice. Our mission is to promote international health and wholeness from a Christian perspective.
The Member Relations Coordinator supports current and prospective CCIH members and affiliates through relationship building, correspondence, and recordkeeping.
- Sends out annual dues notices and follows up when payments are in arrears.
- Maintains records of dues payment status of each member and affiliate.
- Builds relationships with members & affiliates.
- Receives and processes emails to the CCIH informational address.
- Corresponds with inquirers & applicants, guiding them through the intake process.
- Vets new organizational and affiliate candidates.
- Reaches out to recruit new and lapsed members.
- Connects CCIH stakeholders with each other.
- Maintains the member database, updating contact information and communication history.
- Assists non-US citizens with visa invitations to attend the CCIH annual conference.
- Other duties as needed.
- CCIH has a virtual office. Therefore you will be working virtually with meetings via phone and in-person when determined.
- Start date in November 2017.
- Compensation depending upon experience, but will likely be entry level.
- Mission and service motivation.
- Based in the Washington, DC metro area.
- Equipped and willing to work remotely.
- Professional work experience required.
- Prior member relations experience preferred.
- Computer friendly and experienced with MS Office products and Internet research.
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills.
- Some math and financial skills.
- Social media adeptness a plus.
- Detail orientation.
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to manage tasks in a timely manner with limited supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with sensitivity to different cultures.
- Friendly, outgoing, and articulate.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send a cover letter (including how you learned of the position), a resume, and a 1-2 page writing sample by October 23, 2017.
NOTE: CCIH also has an opening for a part time Conference Coordinator. Please indicate in your cover letter whether you would be interested in both positions.