Strategic Account Consultant
Bloomberg BNA provides legal, tax and compliance professionals with critical information, practical guidance and workflow solutions. We leverage leading technology and a global network of experts to deliver a unique combination of news and authoritative analysis, comprehensive research solutions, innovative practice tools, and proprietary business data and analytics. Bloomberg BNA is an affiliate of Bloomberg L.P., the global business, financial information and news leader.
Bloomberg BNA seeks a Strategic Account Consultant in the Corporate, Legal & Tax Division to develop, grow, and maintain strong business relationships with the HR, Legal, and Environmental Health and Safety (EH&S) departments and related departments in assigned Fortune 1000 accounts.
- Plan, develop, and manage BNA business in assigned district which includes analyzing current customer business relationships with BNA and identifying their HR, Legal, and EH&S needs and new sales opportunities to increase revenue and brand awareness.
- Develop and maintain a strong business partnership with each assigned customer; develop and conduct a solution-based sales presentation to prospective customers, including the advantages of BNA services over competitive products and recommending BNA product solutions through long-term relationship building, with a high level of customer satisfaction on a continuing basis.
- Regularly contact existing customers to ensure continued satisfaction.
- Offer BNA training and identify potential new business opportunities;
- Develop and maintain knowledge of BNA products, services, and offerings, and competitive activity in the accounts; and communicate market and industry intelligence to sales management and appropriate business units.
6+ years’ experience in consultative, solution-based sales; demonstrated track record of sales success with documentation supporting results; strong prospecting skills and the ability to develop and grow business within Fortune 1000 accounts;
excellent organizational skills and the ability manage a sales district over time; strong presentation skills; excellent verbal and written communications skills;
strong customer focus; ability to travel to Bloomberg BNA meetings and customer locations with occasional overnight travel as needed; bachelor's in business, marketing or sales, or equivalent sales experience; home office adequate for planning, organizing and conducting sales calls; valid driver’s license and full use of a vehicle required for customer appointments.
Base salary, plus commission and performance-based bonus.
Candidates may be required to pass a test for this position.
Apply for Strategic Account Consultant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly