HR Operations Specialist
Bloomberg BNA provides legal, tax and compliance professionals with critical information, practical guidance and workflow solutions. We leverage leading technology and a global network of experts to deliver a unique
combination of news and authoritative analysis, comprehensive research solutions, innovative practice tools, and proprietary business data andanalytics. Bloomberg BNA is an affiliate of Bloomberg L.P., the global business, financial information and news leader.
Bloomberg BNA seeks an HR Operations Specialist to work closely with the Human Resources team and Chief Human Resources Officer to support the daily operations of the department, deliver effective communications and reports, and drive continuous improvement of HR processes.
- Partner with HR senior leadership to develop and execute an effective companywide communications strategy for the department. Maintains all HR content on the intranet.
- With guidance from the CHRO, develop and implement a comprehensive internal audit process to ensure accurate and ongoing compliance across all HR processes and functions.
- Produce periodic reports for internal and external customers.
- Assist in the development of strategies to address continuous process improvement and identify opportunities to create efficiencies across the HR functional areas.
- Act as project manager for key human resources initiatives and makes recommendations to help effectively and efficiently achieve desired outcomes.
- Foster a customer-focused approach to the design and implementation of HR processes, programs and systems.
- Assist HR team with maintaining budget, procurements, organizing meetings and events, and developing presentations.
- Responsible for HR files and records. Some data entry required.
- Participate in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
3+ years’ relevant experience, 1-2 years HR experience preferred; strong business acumen and a demonstrated ability to quickly learn and understand the business environment, strategy and people initiatives; excellent communication, presentation, influencing and collaboration skills; exceptional consultation, organizational and change management skills; must be proficient in Microsoft Office, including advanced Excel and Powerpoint/Prezi. Bachelor’s degree required.