Programs and Operations Analyst
The contractor will normally work up to 40 hours a week, 0800 to 1630, Monday through Friday (hours may vary). Overtime is not authorized. Must be a U.S. citizen.
Performs complex administrative and analytical tasks in support of a contract program.
- Performs a variety of administrative and analytical tasks in support of a contract program
- Develops plans, including budgets and schedules, and monitors tasks to meet contractual/project requirements for assigned program.
- Participates in establishing and defining program plan requirements.
- Monitors and reports performance against plans to ensure that contractual, cost, and schedule objectives are met.
- Interacts regularly with customers and other industry representatives to ensure conformance to customer requirements.
- May perform business development activities.
- Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
2-5 years of related finance or business analysis experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Contract Administration knowledge or experience necessary.
- Ability to follow detailed instructions required.
- Excellent communication/relationship building and analytical skills required.
- Experience writing proposals.
- Prior experience with DoD or a Military background.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe programs a must.
- Comfortable using enterprise level business management programs and tools.
- Some medical/healthcare background preferred.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.