Prison Fellowship (PF) is seeking a Prospect Researcher to join our Development Services team in our Lansdowne, VA office. Prospects research is invaluable to knowing our major donors well and asking them to strategically engage with the ministry. In this key role with the ministry, you will work with the major gifts team by creating in-depth profiles of prospective donors, event attendees, and other key individuals. You will assist with research tasks, prospecting for potential major donors, and maintain data integrity and hygiene.
- 3-5 years' development or other relevant experience
- Bachelor's degree in related field, or equivalent combination of coursework and experience
- Experience using databases for research, planning and daily tasks
- Advanced level of skill in Windows and Microsoft Office
- Excellent written communication skills; high competency in spelling, grammar and punctuation; keen attention to detail
- Ability to appropriately handle confidential information; ability to build rapport with people with diverse backgrounds; excellent organizational skills with ability to meet tight deadlines for multiple tasks; ability to work independently and coordinate information from various sources
- Satisfactory background check (PF does not discriminate against those with a prior criminal history)
Prison Fellowship® was founded in 1976 by Charles Colson, a former aide to President Nixon who served a seven-month sentence for a Watergate-related crime. Today, Prison Fellowship is the nation’s largest outreach to prisoners, former prisoners, and their families. Established on the belief that all people are created in God’s image and that no life is beyond His reach, Prison Fellowship takes a restorative approach to all those affected by crime and incarceration.
Visit us online to learn more about us: https://www.prisonfellowship.org/