Logistics Technician - TS/SCI with Polygraph Required
- Supports customer logistics requirements through the analysis, organization, planning and administration of various phases of day-to-day provisioning, spares, maintenance and/or repair activities.
- Analyzes standard contractual documents, technical data, customer usage data, customer maintenance practices, customer operation characteristics, and related reports for assigned contracts to determine spares provisioning or maintenance/repair requirements.
- Develops logistics plans in order to enhance distribution of goods and supplies.
- Follows established policies, guidelines, and procedures to ensure quality and cost control.
- Conducts distribution and network studies, monitors inventory and analyzes requirements in order to develop strategies to achieve desired delivery times.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work/military experience.
2-5 years of related experience in logistics, traffic and/or supply chain management.
- Focus is on all facets of on-site Logistics operations to include shipping/receiving, ordering, plant-to-plant transfers, disposition and sanitization of equipment for disposal.
- Preform annual inventory of accountable and unaccountable equipment throughout the site (currently at 21,000+ pieces of accountable equipment alone) using bar code scanners.
- Manage on-site storage areas, shelves, and stock.
- Interface with other site LTs and property managers in satisfying equipment needs at TSHQ and for other sites.
- Ensure weekly inventories are performed on forward stock items and log results in database.
- Work in depth with customized HP Service Manager and Asset Manager applications to manage ticket queues and record pertinent data in databases.
- Work within SAP as the system of record for property management and inventory.
Because of the sensitive nature of the work being done for this government client, all candidates must hold a TS/SCI and be willing to take and pass a CI Polygraph if requested.