GSS, a veteran-owned small business supplier of laboratory products and equipment to the Federal government, is seeking an assistant to support our growing Customer Service and Sales Department. This is a non-supervisory position with excellent opportunities for growth based on performance.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Respond to customer inquiries via phone and email.
- Manage multi-line phone system.
- Research product information for customer accounts.
- Enter customer orders for processing in Microsoft Dynamics Navision.
- Resolve customer issues and provide status of outstanding orders.
- Expand existing customer base.
- Complete ad hoc tasks as assigned.
- Must have superior customer service skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and perform under pressure in a team-based environment.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Ability to quickly learn in-house software applications.
- Organized, detail-oriented and comfortable with multi-tasking.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Hiring Location: Reston, VA
GSS offers excellent benefits including Health insurance, FSA/DCA, 100% company paid life and disability insurance, 401(k), Profit Sharing, PTO, Tuition Reimbursement and more!
It is the policy of GSS to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Additionally, GSS will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, provided that such accommodation does not constitute an undue hardship on GSS.
Email resume and salary requirements to HR@govsci.com.