Senior Systems Technician - TS/SCI with Polygraph Required
- Provides installation, maintenance and troubleshooting support of information systems applications and related peripheral hardware.
- Monitors and responds to hardware and software problems utilizing a variety of hardware and software testing tools and techniques.
- Installs and configures applications software and related hardware (such as desktops, servers, and related peripherals like printers, scanners, drives, monitors and video teleconferencing hardware).
- Provides software and system troubleshooting and support.
- Provides technical support and training to end-users.
- May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced technicians.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
Associates Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
3-5 years of directly related experience supporting information systems operations.
Voice and Hardware administrator
- Provide Hardware support on multiple enclaves
- Provide Voice and Video support on multiple enclaves
- Build workstations using SCCM
- Server support Windows 2012
- Responsible for the installation, repair, configuration and preventative maintenance of personal computers, network equipment and/or telecommunications equipment.
- Exhibits an understanding of engineering application configurations and integration with the desktop.
- Answers internal inquiries and troubleshoots software and hardware failures either in person or on the phone.
- Performs hardware and software moves, adds, and changes.
- Ensures systems and related equipment are in working condition.
- Maintains records on repairs, downtime changes and updates.