Business Analyst/Quality Assurance
General Dynamics Information Technology is currently seeking a Temporary Data Analyst for our newest project. The Data Analyst is one of the core positions within the Census Questionnaire Assistance (CQA) program, reporting up through the Continual Service Improvement (CSI) functional area. Located in the Program Management Office (PMO) Operations Command Center (OCC) and reporting to the Quality Manager responsible for Data Analytics and CSI, this position will support Contact Center Operations by evaluating contact center performance data, performing root cause analyses to identify causes for changes in performance or low performance, collaborating with team members, and recommending, developing, and implementing process improvements that can be used as benchmark measurements for future programs.
- Analyzes and measures the effectiveness of existing call center processes and develops sustainable, repeatable and quantifiable process improvements.
- Collects and analyzes contact center activity data and initiates, develops and recommends improvements to systems, processes and procedures to increase productivity and reduce cost.
- Monitors resource requirements, call volume, quality and efficiency of customer contact center operations.
- Collaborates with training resources to provide training on improved processes.
- Creates and runs reports to monitor performance.
- Conducts root cause analyses to drill down into performance trends.
- Participates in special projects as required
- This is a temporary contract that is expected to go through May 2017
Bachelor's Degree in a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
- 2-3 years of related experience in call center monitoring, quality assurance, and/or customer service.
- 2-3 years of experience conducting data analysis in a call center environment.
- Comprehensive knowledge of quality assurance and continuous improvement concepts, procedures, and processes.
- Ability to analyze high-level results, research trends and determine root cause of performance trends.
- Ability to analyze data in excel, e.g. experience with macros, formulas, professional chart/graph making.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment. Organizational, teamwork, and customer service skills.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office Products: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with text and speech analytics preferred.
- Experience with Tableau preferred.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.