Our client is in need of 20 admin temps and 10 translators to handle email prep, open letters and make sure they are in order, scan letters, receive faxes and put them in order, sort letters written in Spanish and send them to the translation team to be translated and handle other clerical duties over the next 4-5 months, maybe longer. (Details below)
Why needed: The work is coming from the help that is needed in reference to the recent Hurricanes and other natural disasters that may impact US Citizens between now and the end of Hurricane season.
Duties: Handle email prep, open letters and make sure they are in order, scan letters, receive faxes and put them in order, sort letters written in Spanish and send them to be translated and handle other clerical duties
Location: Dumfries, VA
Hours: Monday-Friday 8a-5p starting in 3-4 weeks (This is a full time position only). No part time positions available.
Estimated Length of Assignment: 4-5 months, with the possibility of extension.
Next steps if interested: Must be a US Citizen
1. Resumes will need to be reviewed by client
2. Selected candidates will need to pass a Public Trust Clearance that the client will pay for and process.(This includes fingerprinting)
3. Selected candidates will need to pass a Public trust clearance that the client will pay for & process.(This includes fingerprinting)
Once Public Trust Clearance clears selected candidates must be available to begin work immediately.
If you are interested please send your resume and best contact phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org
*There are NO part time openings-only 20 full time slots available. This is a work On-site only position in the client's office in Chantilly, VA or Dumfries, VA. NO telework options are available for this contract. All work to be completed at a secure facility.
- Must be a U. S. Citizen
- Must be available to work full time Monday-Friday 8am-5pm (No exceptions)
- Must commit to work the next 4-5 months with the possibility of extension