Associate Director, Business Metrics and Analysis
7 days left
- Full Time
Do you want to use your data collection and analysis skills to help physicians conquer cancer? Cancer strikes more than 10 million people worldwide each year. As the leading medical society representing doctors who care for people with cancer, the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) is committed to conquering cancer though research, education, and promotion of the highest quality patient care. Who we are: ASCO is a stable, forward-thinking, growing membership organization that operates in a results-oriented work environment in which employees’ evaluation emphasizes performance outcomes over presence or time. This is an Alexandria, VA position that offers an excellent benefits package and opportunities to participate in professional development programs. To learn what it’s like to work at ASCO, click here: https://youtu.be/dRlxv-E-dVQ Who we are looking for: The American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) has an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated Associate Director, Business Metrics and Analysis to direct data collection and analysis in support of ASCO’s practice programs and policy initiatives as envisaged by the Society’s Strategic Plan and goals of the department. What you will do:
· Advise Division Director, Analysis and Consulting Services, on priorities and design of data collection and analysis for special projects and demonstrations.
· Implement analysis and data collection projects as identified by department/Society needs.
· Manage ASCO’s PracticeNET program to meet department goals for growth and practice goals for meaningful reporting. Develop and expand benchmark and trend reporting to meet practice needs; solicit feedback from practices about program offerings and suggestions for future growth.
· Responsible for programmatic development, analysis and reporting for ASCO’s Survey of Oncology Practice Operations.
· Assist practices in assessment of practice efficiency, workflow, and financial health.
· Serve as liaison with CENTRA team and collaborate as appropriate.
· Draft reports, articles, and presentations to disseminate findings from analysis.
· Monitor practice and business trends in oncology.What you will need in order to be successful:
· Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s Degree a plus
· 7-10 years of practice management experience required; oncology practice experience strongly preferred.
· Experience working with practice financial; data management
· Analysis experience in a healthcare environment is required; experience with descriptive statistics a plus.
· Experience with Excel (Intermediate-Advanced User) required; SQL experience a plus.
· Must have at least 1 year of staff management experience.
· MBA, CMPE, or FACMPE strongly preferred.
Apply for Associate Director, Business Metrics and Analysis
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly