Detail-Oriented Senior Design Manager
Sparks Group has partnered with a well-known hospitality giant in the DC metro area and together we are seeking a motivated, detail-oriented and creative Senior Design Manager to join the team!
- Manage all phases throughout project
- Develop, manage and maintain client relationships
- Create and communicate clear and attainable project objectives and project requirements
- Responsible for the management of documentation, proposals and contracts
- Responsible for daily communication to owners/franchisees, interior designers, construction staff, etc.
- Actively manage and track financial budget
- Ensure brand standards and guidelines for each project
- Participate in site survey and punch lists
- 4-year degree in Architecture or related
- Architectural license preferred
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in architecture for large commercial or hospitality projects
Qualified candidates should send their resume to Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Detail-Oriented Senior Design Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly