Driven HR Specialist
Are you an experienced Human Resources individual with excellent communication skills who can work on projects at a timely and efficient manner? Sparks Group is looking for a supportive Human Resources Specialist to work with the Director of HR for a well-known company in Vienna, VA.
• Assist with researching, reviewing, developing, and administering HR policies and programs
• Coordinate and maintain the applicant tracking system to ensure accuracy of information, employee training schedules, and system update completion
• Draft and process offer letters, assist with on boarding and off boarding, and assisting with benefits communications
• Complete and process expense reports, invoices, and check requests to maintain budget spreadsheets
• Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field
• 4+ years of relevant and progressive Human Resources experience in benefits administration, recruiting, policy implantation, legal compliance, and employee development
• Strong technology skills including MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point)
• Experience with ABRA and Newton ATS preferred
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group at 703-821-1911 for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Driven HR Specialist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly