Driven HR Specialist
Are you an experienced Human Resources individual with excellent communication skills who can work on projects at a timely and efficient manner? Sparks Group is looking for a supportive Human Resources Specialist to work with the Director of HR for a well-known company in Vienna, VA.
• Assist with researching, reviewing, developing, and administering HR policies and programs
• Coordinate and maintain the applicant tracking system to ensure accuracy of information, employee training schedules, and system update completion
• Draft and process offer letters, assist with on boarding and off boarding, and assisting with benefits communications
• Complete and process expense reports, invoices, and check requests to maintain budget spreadsheets
• Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field
• 4+ years of relevant and progressive Human Resources experience in benefits administration, recruiting, policy implantation, legal compliance, and employee development
• Strong technology skills including MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point)
• Experience with ABRA and Newton ATS preferred
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group at 703-821-1911 for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!