Proactive Business Research Manager, Office of Sponsored Programs
Sparks Group has partnered with a leading reputable healthcare research hospital and provider to hire for an experienced Business Manager within their office of sponsored programs. This is a great opportunity to be a part of the leading provider of healthcare services which impacts thousands of lives in the Washington DC area and throughout the world. They offer excellent benefits including health/dental, employee reward and recognition programs, parking/metro reimbursements, employee assistance programs, regular team building outings/activities, and more! The team culture is collaborative, high energy, and proactive.
- Oversee the sponsored research/grants & contracts office under the Executive Director
- Supervise staff of 3-4 to manage grants and contracts from submission to post-award
- Oversight of associated financial compliance, as well as management of center operational budgets
- Develop and train staff on federal regulations and institutional policies related to grants and contracts
- Manage clinical trials budgets and cost feasibility
- Maintain key relations with principle investigators, faculty and grantors
- Bachelor’s degree is required, Masters preferred
- 5+ years of grants (sponsored research) management experience
- 1+ years of supervisory experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Qualified candidates should send their resume to Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Proactive Business Research Manager, Office of Sponsored Programs
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly