Proactive Business Research Manager, Office of Sponsored Programs
Sparks Group has partnered with a leading reputable healthcare research hospital and provider to hire for an experienced Business Manager within their office of sponsored programs. This is a great opportunity to be a part of the leading provider of healthcare services which impacts thousands of lives in the Washington DC area and throughout the world. They offer excellent benefits including health/dental, employee reward and recognition programs, parking/metro reimbursements, employee assistance programs, regular team building outings/activities, and more! The team culture is collaborative, high energy, and proactive.
- Oversee the sponsored research/grants & contracts office under the Executive Director
- Supervise staff of 3-4 to manage grants and contracts from submission to post-award
- Oversight of associated financial compliance, as well as management of center operational budgets
- Develop and train staff on federal regulations and institutional policies related to grants and contracts
- Manage clinical trials budgets and cost feasibility
- Maintain key relations with principle investigators, faculty and grantors
- Bachelor’s degree is required, Masters preferred
- 5+ years of grants (sponsored research) management experience
- 1+ years of supervisory experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Qualified candidates should send their resume to Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!