Dynamic HR Specialist
Are you interested in partnering with a leader in the hospitality industry as a project-oriented and analytically-savvy HR Consultant? Do you have an established track record of effectively communicating with both C-Level Executives and boots-on-the-ground staff? If so, apply today for an opportunity with one of our valued partners who is seeking a dynamic and knowledgeable HR Specialist like you!
• Develop presentations, organizational charts and communications to deliver clear and effective data pertinent to organizational objectives.
• Partner with global departments on the development, maintenance and implementation of benefits, compensation, HRIS, payroll, and I.T. initiatives.
• Identify critical focus areas for analysis, development, and implementation of integrated HR solutions that support the clients' global business strategy.
• Manage various projects as directed by VP of HR and partner with multiple clients and internal managers and compile reports with analysis that supports the implementation of plans and initiatives that advance their business objectives.
• Collaborate with members of the HR team to ensure client satisfaction and ensure compliance with state and federal regulations.
• Compile, audit and analyze data in spreadsheets and HRIS relevant to job descriptions, compensation packages, etc. to ensure consistency in position changes and organizational structure.
• Excellent analytical skills, both quantitative and qualitative, to be utilized in identifying the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication in order to clearly explain complex analytical topics to both subject matter experts and laypeople with no prior exposure to certain subjects.
• Proven ability to work well under pressure, effectively communicate across all levels of management, and exercise absolute discretion and confidentiality.
• Proficiency in all Microsoft Office platforms and demonstrated knowledge of business mathematics including previous experience with calculating weighted averages and percentage changes.
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group at 703-821-1911 for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Dynamic HR Specialist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly