Radio Frequency Technician/Engineer - 1354
The MIL Corporation has an outstanding opportunity for a Radio Frequency Technican/Engineer to support a Federal Government client at our St. Inigoes, MD 20684 location.
• Perform RF investigation
• Write and perform test procedures from Stage II to Stage VII
• Ability to work HF, VHF, UHF radios, TACSAT, VSAT up to 2.4m, modems, ROIP, multimeter, birdmeter, crypto loading and devices, basic AC/ DC power
• Ability to write technical directives, bulletins, and white papers
• Ability to perform basic laptop imaging, networking and pinging
• Possess current Secret clearance
All applicants for this position must possess and be able to maintain a Secret clearance; please note that the clearance process takes into account financial background aspects.
The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. #CB #CJP