Network Professionals/Engineers - 1353
The MIL Corporation has an outstanding opportunity for Network Professionals/ Engineers to support a Federal Government client at our St. Inigoes, MD 20684 location.
• Perform networking tasks with routers, switches and loads IOS
• Write technical directives and bulletins
• Experience with CallManager Express, POTS, analog, and ISDN
• Experience with VOIP: wired, wireless and powered
• Ability to perform laptop imaging, and have virtual and physical server experience
• Ability to write technical directives and bulletins
• Putty experience
• Possess current Secret clearance
All applicants for this position must possess and be able to maintain a Secret clearance; please note that the clearance process takes into account financial background aspects.
The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. #CB
Apply for Network Professionals/Engineers - 1353
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly