Internship - 1351
The MIL Corporation seeks an Intern to provide support for a Federal Government client at our St. Inigoes, MD 20684 location. This Internship is responsible for providing general administrative support to the CMCS Organizational ISSM.
• Provide general administrative support: schedule support, file, organize, maintain inventory, etc.
• Other duties as assigned
• Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
• Great attention to detail
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to juggle multiple takes, take initiative and manage own workload
• Proficiency with Windows systems and Microsoft Office
All applicants for this position must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance; please note that the clearance process takes into account financial background aspects.
The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. #CB