Maintenance Service Representative
The Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority
Your Journey Begins With Us!
Join our Team!
Maintenance Service Representative
Grade and Salary Range
S15, $43,866 - $61,413
Washington Dulles International Airport,
Maintenance and Engineering Division, MA-226
Have you ever wondered who runs Reagan National Airport? Or Dulles International Airport? Or the Dulles Toll Road? We do! We’re the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority and we’re looking for talented, enthusiastic people to help us continue our tradition of outstanding service to travelers in the Washington Metropolitan area. In 2016 alone, we served more than 44 million air passengers. We offer an array of benefits programs, including vacation, retirement, and health benefits. Whether you are traveling the world or plotting your career path, your journey begins with us.
Our Core Values are: MUTUAL RESPECT…INTEGRITY…PRIDE…COLLABORATION
To review our benefits information please click here.
• Maintenance Service Representative
• Works under the direct supervision of the Maintenance Service Representative Supervisor or Work Control Center Manager.
• Serves in the Engineering and Maintenance Department at either Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA) or Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD).
Serves as a point of contact (POC) for service/maintenance requests. Receives, processes, and follows up on service/maintenance work requests on behalf of the Engineering and Maintenance Department utilizing the Department’s Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS). Performs related functions.
To review the description of duties, please click here.
Please note: You should review this job description, in particular the knowledge, skills and abilities (KSAs) requirements listed. Please reply to KSAs one (1) through (5) only. In the application process, you will be asked to relate your experience, training and education to the KSAs in a narrative format. The rest of the KSAs will be assessed during the application process.
We would suggest that you prepare your responses off line and paste them into the assessment questionnaire. If the required information is provided in your resume, please direct the reviewer to the specific section of the document where this information can be found.
To be rated qualified for this job, an applicant must meet all of the MQs listed below at the time of vacancy announcement closure.
1. A high school diploma, a Certificate of General Education (GED), or an equivalent combination of education, experience, and training.
2. Four years of progressively responsible experience in receiving, processing, and coordinating maintenance service requests or work orders.
3. Must have a valid state driver’s license in good standing
1. Experience using knowledge of building maintenance trades or an automated maintenance management system.
HOW YOU WILL BE EVALUATED:
Once the application process is completed, a review of your resume and supporting documentation will be done to determine if you meet the minimum qualification requirements. There is an Assessment questionnaire(s) that you must complete. Your resume and supporting documentation will then be compared to your responses to the assessment questionnaire(s). If a determination is made that your application does not support your responses, which you provided in the assessment questionnaire, your application will not receive further consideration for this announcement.
A background security investigation will be required for all new hires.