Facilities Administrator - Temp-to-Hire
The Ford Agency seeks an experienced Facilities Administrator to provide general office support to a Class "A" building in downtown Bethesda. In addition to providing excellent customer service to the building's internal customers, this person will also be an essential member of the administrative and events teams. The Administrator will respond to all help desk tickets and ensure the office is well stocked and running efficiently. Overtime is frequently required for this role so flexibility is essential.
- Opening reception desk and office each morning and providing front desk coverage for lunches and breaks
- Providing quality control over all daily support service
- Managing help desk ticketing, documenting and disseminating work orders, and following up to ensure completion
- Coordinating office events and all appropriate services (e.g. food and beverage set-up)
- Ensuring office is set for everything at the end of each day
- 5-7 years of progressively responsible corporate facility support experience
- Ability to work under pressure and switch between tasks
- Strong MS Office skills and knowledge of office equipment
- Ability to lift 50 pounds and perform other physical work
- Flexible and accessible after office hours
This is a temp-to-hire role. For consideration, send your resume to:
ATTN: Facilities Administrator
To see more positions available through The Ford Agency, please check out our website at www.ford-agency.com.
The Ford Agency, Inc.
1660 L Street, NW
Washington, DC 20036
Apply for Facilities Administrator - Temp-to-Hire
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly