Sparks Group has partnered with a great higher education institution in DC and together we are seeking a detail-oriented and talented Instructional Designer! This person will design and develop learning and practicing experiences. The goal is to facilitate learners in acquiring knowledge, skills and competencies in an effective and appealing manner.
- Creating engaging learning activities and compelling course content
- Working with subject matter experts and identifying target audience’s training needs
- Visualize instructional graphics, the user interface and the finished product
- Conduct instructional research and analysis on learners and contexts
- Apply tested instructional design theories, practice and methods
- Create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games etc)
- Proven experience in designing and developing curriculum and courses for a higher education institution
- Proficient in Adobe Captivate and Connect
- Experience working in an LMS, particularly Blackboard
- Ability to write effective copy
- BS or MA degree in instructional design, educational technology or similar
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
Qualified candidates should send their resume to Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Instructional Designer
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly