Apartment Community Maintenance Technician - Silver Spring, MD
Maintenance Technician - Apartment Community
Silver Spring, MD
Grady Management Inc., one of the area's leading property management firms, is seeking a Maintenance Tech for Snowden’s Ridge and Argent Apartments, two residential communities totaling 200 units in Silver Spring, MD. Previous experience needed in appliance repair, plumbing and apartment punch-out. 18 months related experience and/or training in residential property management is desired. The ability to multitask and maintain a professional appearance is a must.
This position will require weekend and on-call work.
This position is a live-on position with a Company provided apartment.
- Ensure condition of community grounds are clean, safe and cleared of any debris, trash or weather related matters.
- Proactively fix and repair items as identified and as reported by residents.
- Participating in all maintenance projects and after-hours emergency work.
- Troubleshooting appliances and other technical issues.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- HVAC/Heat Pump experience, a plus
- 18 + months of experience in apartment maintenance.
- Must be responsible for taking calls for after hour emergency maintenance, including nights and weekends.
- Ability to use a computer
- Must have reliable transportation, a valid drivers' license and safe driving record in order to respond to each site.
Competitive Pay and an Excellent Benefits Package offered including Health, Dental, Vision, RX, Life, LTD, 401(k) and PTO.
2105-A Harlequin Terrace
Silver Spring, MD 20904
Fax: (301) 622-6814