Talent Acquisition Specialist
Sparks Group is hiring for a Talent Acquisition Specialist that will handle full lifecycle recruiting for a well-established and reputable company in Montgomery County. Do you enjoy achieving staffing goals by recruiting and evaluating job candidates? Do you have some light Human Resource experience? Please apply now or call (301) 926-7800 for more details.
- Provides administrative support during the pre-hire portion of the candidate lifecycle
- Supports the coordination and facilitation of all aspects of candidate interviews, including events, travel coordination, and escorting of on-site candidates
- Handles an extreme high volume of candidates in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Manages the candidate status throughout pre-hire process
- Interacts frequently with recruiters, hiring teams, and candidates to ensure all tasks are completed in a timely manner, ensuring compliance with firm processes and government regulations
- Performs reference checks and background checks
- Responsible for any other necessary duties
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Two or more years’ in full life cycle recruiting
- Proven experience developing positive and proactive working relationships with internal/external customers
- Strong knowledge of MS Office Suite and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group at 301-926-7800 for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!