Healthcare Recruiter - Temporary
The Ford Agency is looking for a talented healthcare recruiter for an open-ended temporary role with DC's largest non-profit healthcare network. The recruiter plays a key role in sourcing the best candidates to meet the organization's diverse staffing needs, both clinical and non-clinical. The ideal candidate will be mission-driven with superb interpersonal communication skills. If you have at least two years' experience as a recruiter in the healthcare industry and are looking to use your expertise in a challenging role, we want to hear from you!
- Coordinating the recruitment and onboarding process for all clinical and non-clinical positions
- Use best marketing and sourcing methods to attract the most qualified candidates
- Evaluate resumes to determine suitability for current openings
- Ensure compliance with federal and state EEO laws
- Strategize for the recruitment of shortage occupations
- Bachelor's degree in HR or Business
- SHRM-CP or PHR certification preferred
- At least two years of recruiting experience, ideally for a health care positions
- Knowledge of HR and Employment laws
- Experience using applicant tracking and sourcing systems
- Strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task, and work in a fast-paced environment
This is a temporary position and is available immediately! For consideration, send your resume to:
ATTN: Healthcare Recruiter
To see more open positions available through The Ford Agency, please check out our website at www.ford-agency.com.
The Ford Agency, Inc.
1660 L Street, NW
Washington, DC 20036