Case Manager/Housing Facilitator
Cornerstone Montgomery is an independent, nonsectarian, nonprofit 501(c) e organization that has the capacity to serve more than 2,200 adults and transition age youth. Cornerstone Montgomery specializes in the provision of comprehensive, community-and evidence-based, mental health and co-occurring mental health and substance use disorder treatments and interventions.
Our mobile outreach Case Management Program, currently has an opening for a part-time Case Manager/Housing Facilitator. The work schedule will be 20 hours a week, four days a week. The successful applicant will be given the following responsibilities:
- Provide client centered case management services;
- Meet one-on-one with clients in their home as well as in mutually agreed upon locations and establish/maintain rapport;
- Travel to a wide variety of locations to meet with clients and attend various meetings;
- Assist with research and application of consumer financial entitlements;
- Conduct housing facilitation meetings between clients and their landlords as requested;
- Provide life skills training, behavior management and crisis intervention as needed;
- Participate in weekly case consultations and staff meetings
This position requires a flexible schedule with some evening hours, as well as travel to consumer homes and community resources.
Requirements/Qualifications: All interested candidates must have a bachelor's degree in psychology, or a related field. Prior experience working with people with mental illness is preferred but not required. You will also need to have full access to a vehicle, with no more than 2 points on your driving record, as you will need to use your own vehicle for work; but will be reimbursed for travel. You must be willing to work some evenings and meet with clients at work, in the community, or in their own homes.
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and resume through our company website at: www.cornerstonemontgomery.org or you can click 'apply' at the top of this page.
Cornerstone Montgomery is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pre-employment background checks are required for all employment positions.