Live Event Sales & Service Account Manager
LAI LIVE – Live Event Sales & Service Account Manager
From high-level and high-quality conferences to energetic experiential concerts, LAI Live is a leading live event production company based in Washington D.C. Join the LAI Live team as a representative for our Live Event Producers who deliver engaging show production experiences for our clients.
We are looking for a self-motivated, seasoned sales professional with a solid history of connecting with clients and selling full-service experiences – whether in stage productions & entertainment, conferences & conventions, décor, destination management, or hotel & hospitality businesses.
The successful candidate will:
- Have an entrepreneurial approach to their business
- Research and build relationships with potential new clients to help us grow our Live portfolio in all lines of business
- Contribute creative ideas to the event and experiential marketing process
- Work closely with our Producers to respond to RFPs and proposals
- Draft and negotiate client contracts
- Represent the LAI Live producers at industry conferences as needed
- Most importantly, remain focused on sales goals & enjoy the selling process!
Only candidates with the following qualifications should apply:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications, Marketing or related field
- At least three (3) years work experience, preferably in a fast paced production, entertainment, event, hospitality or hotel sales environment
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Capable of handling pressure and work on tight timelines
- Exceptional customer service skills are a MUST
- Ability to travel domestically and/or internationally up to 10%
Leading Authorities’ compensation includes a generous base salary, incentive compensation, 401(K) plan and profit sharing, paid vacation and holidays, health/dental/vision insurance, life and disability insurance.
Interested applicants should e-mail their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our offices are conveniently located downtown, close to the Farragut North and West Metro Stations. Visit www.LAILiveEvents.com to learn more about our Live business and www.leadingauthorities.com for additional company information.