Energetic Bank Teller
Sparks Group has an exciting opportunity and would like to hear from you. Our partner has an entry level Bank Teller position and is seeking candidates who are dependable, self-motivated and work well in a team environment.
Are you highly organized and detail-oriented, with strong multitasking, problem-solving and follow-up skills? Do you possess a superior level of customer service? Then we would like to speak with you, apply now.
- Count and verify cash deposited
- Examine checks deposited, verify endorsements
- Identify counterfeit currency
- Verify endorsements and identification to ensure the validity for the cash out transactions
- Sell money orders and cashier's checks
- Accept loan payments
- Record all transactions, balance cash drawer at the end of the day
- Answer basic customer inquiries
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One year or more of customer service experience
- Cash handling experience
- Accurate typing and basic computer skills
- Effective customer service/ interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet or exceed performance objectives
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to work weekends and holidays as needed or scheduled
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group at 301-926-7800 for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!