Prison Fellowship Ministries (PF) is seeking an Accountant to join our Finance team in our headquarters office in Lansdowne, VA. In this role you will be responsible for monitoring, recording, and reconciling activity for all bank and investment accounts in accordance with GAAP. Record and reconcile prepaid expenses and record amortization in accordance with GAAP. Maintain Records of Sublease Income and Receivables, billing tenants monthly.
- 2-3 years experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA or BS) in Accounting.
- Knowledge Areas: GAAP, non-profit accounting.
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Access). Working knowledge of accounting software to preferably include Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Other Skills: Non-Profit accounting and/or Government fund accounting preferred. Demonstrated organizational and time management skills, including the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously. Must be able to meet tight deadlines.
- Satisfactory Background AND Credit Check (PF does not discriminate against individuals with a prior criminal history).
To learn more about us and to apply online, visit: https://www.prisonfellowship.org/resources/careers/open-positions/
Today, Prison Fellowship is the nation’s largest outreach to prisoners, former prisoners, and their families. Established on the belief that all people are created in God’s image and that no life is beyond His reach, Prison Fellowship takes a restorative approach to all those affected by crime and incarceration. We strive to make prisons safer and more rehabilitative, advance criminal justice reforms, and support former prisoners, their families, and their communities.