Relocation expenses reimbursed No
Conditions of Employment:
1. If selected, a completed and signed copy of our job application form (DA Form 3433) is required prior to entrance on duty. (Click here to view form or copy and paste this URL into your web browser: www.apd.army.mil/pub/eforms/DR_a/pdf/A3433_Final.pdf).
2. Must be able to work days, evenings, weekends & holidays as required.
3. Must be able to work both indoors and outdoors.
4. Possess and have the ability to maintain a valid driver's license.
5. Physical requirement: requires frequent lifting and carrying of items weighing up to 40 pounds and occasionally 50 pounds. Required to stand, walk, bend and kneel for lengthy periods of time.
6. Successful completion of a health assessment is required.
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE: Manual skill to lift and move moderately heavy objects. Skill and knowledge to safely operate simple power equipment and hand tools (lawn mowers, leaf blowers, edges and trimmers, scrubbers and buffers, steam cleaners and vacuums). A basic knowledge is required of routine maintenance procedures for power equipment.
- Additional selections may be made from this vacancy announcement for up to 90 days after the closing date. Applications are valid for 90 days after submission date. Applicants will be referred to selecting officials as additional vacancies occur.
- Payment Permanent Change of Station (PCS) costs is not authorized, based on a determination that a PCS move is not in the Government interest.
- Please check out our Applicant Information Kit to view additional information you may find useful when applying for our jobs (click here to view kit or copy this URL: http://cpol.army.mil/employ/NAF/NAF_Applicant_Information_Kit.pdf
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Applicants can claim the following eligibilities:
- NAF Preference - Involuntarily Separated From the Military
- NAF Preference - Spouse Employment Preference (SEP)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Business Based Action
- NAF Priority Consideration - Current Appropriated Funds Employee CNE (APF)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Current/Former NAF Employee (CNE/FNE)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Outside Applicant Veteran (OAV)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Spouse/Widow/Parent of Veteran (OAV)