Recreation Assistant (Facilities Operator) NF-02
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
Conditions of Employment:
1. If selected, a completed and signed copy of our job application form (DA Form 3433) is required prior to entrance on duty. (Click here to view form or copy and paste this URL into your web browser: www.apd.army.mil/pub/eforms/DR_a/pdf/A3433_Final.pdf).
2. Must be able to work days, evenings, weekends & holidays as required.
3. Possess and have the ability to maintain a valid driver's license.
4. Physical requirement: must be able to lift up to 25lbs without assistance.
5. Successful completion of a health assessment is required.
1. Posses at least 6 months cashier work experience.
2. Posses at least 6 months customer service work experience.
3. Posses at least 6 months administrative work experience which includes filing, returning customer phone calls, making reservations, knowledge of computer and organizing files.
- Additional selections may be made from this vacancy announcement for up to 90 days after the closing date. Applications are valid for 90 days after submission date. Applicants will be referred to selecting officials as additional vacancies occur.
- Payment Permanent Change of Station (PCS) costs is not authorized, based on a determination that a PCS move is not in the Government interest.
- Please check out our Applicant Information Kit to view additional information you may find useful when applying for our jobs (click here to view kit or copy this URL: http://cpol.army.mil/employ/NAF/NAF_Applicant_Information_Kit.pdf)
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Applicants can claim the following eligibilities:
- NAF Preference - Involuntarily Separated From the Military
- NAF Preference - Spouse Employment Preference (SEP)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Business Based Action
- NAF Priority Consideration - Current Appropriated Funds Employee CNE (APF)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Current/Former NAF Employee (CNE/FNE)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Outside Applicant Veteran (OAV)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Spouse/Widow/Parent of Veteran (OAV)