RN UNIT COORDINATOR- Virginia Beach 4 East
6 days left
- Full Time
• Competitive pay plans
• Comprehensive health care plans
• Generous paid annual leave
• Fully funded retirement plan and 403b plan
• Long and short term disability
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Flex spending and life insurance
• You can expect employee recognition, performance rewards, plus countless services and programs to enhance work/life balance.
Demonstrates proficiency in nursing practice for assigned specialty area and provides clinical leadership for the delivery of nursing care in a department. Under the direction of the department manager leads safety and quality initiatives, focuses on and simplifies workflow, and contributes to the development of staff. Increase staff satisfaction and promotes excellent (Gold Standard) customer service.
RN-Bachelor's Level Degree OR
RN-Doctorate Level Degree OR
RN-Master's Level Degree
Required: Nursing - Previous experience
Preferred: None, unless noted in the “Other” section below
Required: Registered Nurse
Preferred: Basic Life Support
None, unless noted in the “Other” section below
18 months nursing experience required. BSN required; Master degree preferred, if the graduate degree is not in nursing then the BSN is required. Meets any requirements defined by specific specialty. BLS required within 90 days of hire. Professional Specialty Nursing Certification preferred.