Agile Business Analyst
6 days left
- Full Time
AboutWeb is looking for several Mid-Senior level Business Analysts to join a new project with one of our customers. Work location would be out of Reston, VA OR Baltimore, MD.
Job Responsibilities include and not limited to:
- Create annotated wireframes based on conversations with subject matter experts.
- Document business processes by creating simple diagrams and flow charts.
- Investigate competitors' applications to ensure we have the best design.
- Collaborate with other designers and developers to create designs.
- Support the software support team in creating guides and answering client questions.
- Review developed features to make sure they work properly and are visually polished.
- Develop patterns and concepts within the application which may be re-used for future features.
- Work with other UX/UI designers to perfect the application's pattern library, color language, voice, etc.
- Assist in documenting specifications in the project management software.
- Min 4-8 years of relevant job experience.
- Ability to create wireframes, mockups, and basic diagrams to convey ideas.
- Prior experience in an IT consulting environment with a focus on business analysis .
- Understanding of business process redesign concepts and process improvement techniques .
- Exceptional organizational skills, analytical skills, strong written and verbal presentation skills .
- Exceptional written communication skills and have excellent communication skills and client presence.
- Must be a team player and be able to build positive working relationships with team members and project managers that encourage open communication and a supportive team environment .
- BA or BS in related field of study required.
- Legally authorized to work in the U.S now and in the future without sponsorship