Growing Commercial Real Estate developer has several openings for entry level Tenant Coordinators throughout the Washington Metropolitan area. Learn the art of Property Management in beautiful Class A offices with an experienced team. As a TC, you will be the "Face" of the building, being the main point of contact for tenants, visitors and prospective tenants. This is not just a "meet and greet" but a position that will require you to be involved with AP/AR; code invoices; track budgets and manage accounts. You will also prepare various contracts and service agreements while assisting with the bid process and preparing RFP's. Special projects will include Annual Budget preparation; operating expenses and reconciliations.
- Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of 3.0GPA
- 1-2 years in the real estate industry
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Office Suite
- Experience with Financial Issues and Programs a plus- Yardi; Corrigo and Argus preferred
- Ability to obtain a Secret Clearance
Please forward resume to Catherine Mitchell at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 301-998-4688.