Body Shop Manager
7 days left
- Full Time
DARCARS is looking for a strong Body Shop Manager to help lead our busy, state-of-the-art collision repair facility. Strong leadership, decision making skills and the ability to achieve results through others must be proven strengths. Our environment is fast paced and deadline-driven. Management experience, particularly in collision repair, is preferred.
In this role, you'll:
- Ensure that customers receive prompt, courteous, and effective service.
- Serve as a liaison between technicians and customers.
- Take ownership of the customer's experience by carrying out those additional assignments that allow the dealership to leave a positive impression with the customer.
- Prioritize required services.
- Ensure customer has a positive dealership experience.
- Provide concierge support for all owner inquiries, whether phone or in person, to assure the customer does not get mishandled.
- Spend quality time building relationships with the customers.
For this role, you'll need:
- 3 years insurance program estimating experience.
- 1-3 years in a Body Shop Management role.
- Strong Leadership ability.
- Good track record with previous employers, quality of repairs, positive & cooperative team player.
- A desire to make our process even better and faster.
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Problem solving skills
Apply for Body Shop Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly