Top Notch Executive Assistant
Sparks Group is diligently searching for a high level, tenured Executive Assistant. We have partnered with a notable, quick growing, exciting company who is looking for an EA to directly support a high-level executive. Have you worked closely with board members, Senior Executives and possess a high caliber of experience? If so, look no further! This person will need to have true executive support experience preferably with a big business. The job will include travel arrangements, calendar management, budget monitoring, meeting and event coordination, and much more. This is an incredible opportunity to join an AMAZING team and grow with this company as they advance.
- Responsible for managing calendars including meetings, appointments, and due dates.
- Receives and screens phone calls and takes messages as required.
- Manages projects.
- Receives and directs clients and visitors.
- Coordinates travel arrangements (local, domestic and international), prepares itineraries, and prepares travel expense reports.
- Coordinates and prepares for meetings and conference calls including managing presentation content. Attendance in various meetings to take minutes and distribute information.
- Acts as a liaison with all levels of management, directors, department members and internal clients.
- Responsible for creating, editing and proofreading business communications and documents on behalf of the team.
- Reviews and routes incoming mail. Prepares and processes outgoing mail, specialized mail or messenger services as required. Ensures that all attachments, exhibits and enclosures are included.
- Acts as a liaison for all filing for Executive and other administrative support requirements.
- Performs other related administrative duties as assigned. Occasional work outside of normal business hours may be required.
- AT MINIMUM three years with direct executive support experience.
- Ability to recognize and appropriately handle highly sensitive and confidential material and information.
- Ability to take self-initiative and be proactive.
- Must have the ability to identify, prioritize, and manage important administrative issues, multi-task and effectively prioritize work assignments in addition to handling changing priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, writing and editing ability focused primarily on correspondence and related documents, highly responsible and sensitive to quick turnaround deadlines.
- Desire to take on new responsibilities in areas with no prior experience.
- Highest level of interpersonal skills and the ability to interface with senior executives, displaying diplomacy, tact, and resourcefulness.
Qualified candidates should send their resume to Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!