Vehicle Title Clerk
Justice Federal Credit Union seeks a Title Clerk to provide clerical support to the Consumer Lending department. The selected candidate will be responsible for ensuring the timely receipt of vehicle titles on all new collateral loans, verifying the credit union’s lien is recorded, and following up with members as necessary.
Duties for this position include:
- Assisting with miscellaneous clerical duties including maintaining accurate record of power of attorney for vehicle loans; clerical correspondence, etc.
- Assisting with updating collateral dates on perfected title liens and preparing physical paper titles for scanning.
- Assisting with the preparation of lien satisfaction letters
- Assisting with pending title requests
- Responsible for sending out a Notice of non-receipt on un-perfected liens
- Responsible for reconciling/adjusting incorrect member loan postings on Consumer Lending loans
Required knowledge and Abilities:
- High school diploma/equivalency
- Two to three years progressively responsible experience in consumer lending and/or financial institutions
Justice FCU offers a competitive salary and one of the best benefits package around that includes generous leave, 401k with excellent employer match, health, dental, and prescription coverage, tuition reimbursement, training opportunities, and more.
To apply, send your resume and cover letter with salary requirements to email@example.com. Good credit history and the ability to pass a security clearance are required. Visit www.jfcu.org for more information. EOE
Apply for Vehicle Title Clerk
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly