Relocation expenses reimbursed No
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
1. If selected, a completed and signed copy of our job application form (DA Form 3433) is required prior to entrance on duty. (Click here to view form or copy and paste this URL into your web browser: www.apd.army.mil/pub/eforms/DR_a/pdf/A3433_Final.pdf).
2. Must be available to work days, evenings, weekends, and holidays as required (increased hours during holidays).
3. Must meet state/local age requirement of twenty-one (21) for the serving of alcoholic beverages, beer and soda at the time of appointment.
4. Satisfactory completion of a minimum of four (4) hours initial food sanitation and safety training is required within thirty (30) days of employment and a minimum of four (4) hours refresher training annually.
5. Meet all qualification/eligibility requirements.
6. Appointment is subject to completion and favorable results of fingerprints.
7. Appointment is subject to completion and favorable results of a medical examination to determine suitability for this position.
NOTE: Regularly lifts and carries items weighing up to twenty (20) pounds. Occasionally lift and carry items weighing up to forty (40) pounds. Stands for prolonged periods. Exposed to cuts and bruises.
8. Appointment is subject to satisfactory completion and favorable results of pre-employment background checks in accordance with AR 215-3 to include a National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) is required to determine suitability for this position and for a Common Access Card for physical access to federally-controlled facilities.
9. Appointment is subject to satisfactory completion and favorable results of Installation Record Checks/Credit Check to determine suitability for this position.
1. Must meet state/local age requirement of twenty-one (21) for the serving of alcoholic beverages, beer and soda at the time of appointment.
2. Be able to lift and carry weights up to 20 pounds.
3. Possess math skills necessary to calculate patron bills and take inventory.
4. Skill in mixing and serving alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages.
1. Training for Intervention Procedures (T.I.P.S) certified and/or Alcohol Server Intervention Program (ASIP) certified.
(Reminder: A copy of your training certificate(s) must be submitted with your application package no later than 11:59 PM EST on the closing of this announcement.)
2. One (1) year work experience as a Bartender.
(Reminder: Your experience has to be clearly identified in your application package/resume in order to receive consideration. Format example: Month/Year to Month/Year employment with summary of duties.)
** NOTE: Applicants that meet the minimum qualifications and highly preferred criteria will be referred to the selecting official first. All other applicants will be referred as needed and requested by the selecting official. Applicants experience has to be clearly identified in your application package in order to receive consideration. **
- Additional selections may be made from this vacancy announcement for up to 90 days after the closing date. Applications are valid for 90 days after submission date. Applicants will be referred to selecting officials as additional vacancies occur.
- Payment Permanent Change of Station (PCS) costs is not authorized, based on a determination that a PCS move is not in the Government interest.
- Please check out our Applicant Information Kit to view additional information you may find useful when applying for our jobs (click here to view kit or copy this URL: www.armycivilianservice.com/JOA/NAF_Applicant_Information_Kit.pdf )
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Applicants can claim the following eligibilities:
- NAF Preference - Involuntarily Separated From the Military
- NAF Preference - Spouse Employment Preference (SEP)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Business Based Action
- NAF Priority Consideration - Current Appropriated Funds Employee CNE (APF)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Current/Former NAF Employee (CNE/FNE)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Outside Applicant Veteran (OAV)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Spouse/Widow/Parent of Veteran (OAV)