Market Research Analyst
Our job as marketers is to influence decisions related to travel planning and booking. We invest in soliciting the best proprietary industry data and consumer research to generate insights that guide us in everything we do across all marketing channels within MMGY. The DK Shifflet travel research division is vital to the MMGY Global company strategy and to its sustainable competitive advantage in the industry.
D.K. Shifflet & Associates, the leader in syndicated Travel Research seeks a team oriented research professional who enjoys working in an exciting, fast paced environment.
In this diverse position you will work with Research Managers and internal departments to execute client projects. You will provide input into data analysis, conclusions and recommendations as well as creating and writing reports.
You will generate analysis specifications as specified and perform quality control procedures on compiled data tables. You will coordinate project schedules with all relevant departments and management and communicate with clients as directed.
The successful Research Analyst will compile, organize and disseminate various types of general and competitive industry information.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study
- 1+ years primary research experience, preferably with a research vendor
- Excellent analytic, writing and communication skills
- Excellent Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Experience with tracking/trending studies
- Knowledge of infographic design and tools
- Tourism/Hospitality Industry experience
- Consumer perception/behavior
VP, DK Shifflet Products & Services
Please send cover letter, resume, salary requirements to: