Associate, Asset Management The Wharf
We are actively seeking an Associate for immediate hire at The Wharf. The Asset Management Team represents the interests of ownership, with a continual focus on optimizing returns and value. As a member of the Asset Management Team, the Associate will assist in the transition of the project to the Asset Management Team from the development and construction management teams. Following transition, the Asset Management Team will be responsible for executing strategies to positively impact the financial performance of the assets with respect to the interests of ownership. This is a unique opportunity to work simultaneously across all product types - office, apartments, condo, retail, hotel, marina and others; all in one of the most exciting and dynamic projects on the East Coast of the United States.
Project Description: The Wharf is the DC area premier mixed-use waterfront real estate development. Consisting of 3.2 million square feet of office, residential, retail, hotel and waterside uses in two phases, The Wharf will transform the SW waterfront into a world-class destination. Phase 1, consisting of 2.2 million square feet, delivers starting in October 2017. Madison Marquette and PN Hoffman have assembled a professional and dedicated team of asset management, development, construction, finance, marketing, retail, and acquisitions professionals who are committed to creating a world-class waterfront neighborhood. The project team for The Wharf enjoys a dynamic and stimulating work environment.
Position Summary: The Associate will work with the Asset Management, Finance, and Development Teams to provide quantitative and qualitative support across various phases of the Wharf development, including the formulation of leasing, financing, and other strategies. In addition, the Associate will support the following functions: preparation and presentation of business plans, oversight of the various property managers, completion and presentation of investor reporting, periodic asset valuation, REIT compliance, planning, costing and approval of capital expenditures, and overall communication with ownership.
- Creation and maintenance of asset business plans, including the formulation of strategies, goals and objectives, and market studies
- Maintenance, development & updating of project pro formas, including:
- Development of lender / equity investor packages
- Financial reporting, including partnership waterfalls
- Preparation of property-level operating budgets and oversight of annual appraisals
- Analysis and approval preparation of leasing opportunities
- Analysis and approval preparation of capital expenditures
- Interaction with property managers, counsel, brokers, bankers, leasing agents, and investment partners
- Preparation of industry, market, and competitor research
- Coordination of analysis with the Development, Finance, Tax, and Accounting Teams
- 3-6 years of experience in real estate asset management, development, and/or acquisitions
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or related field, MBA a plus
- Proficient understanding of real estate cash flow analysis, advanced MS Excel and Argus skills required
- Strong organizational skills, independent problem solving, with the ability to prioritize and multitask
- Self-motivated with meticulous attention to detail and strong work ethic
- Possess a high degree of self-confidence with capability to interact well with internal and external clients
Salary is commensurate with experience. Madison Marquette offers a competitive benefits package including health benefits and paid leave.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/qk26jtqsz64byg5y