Axiom is seeking a Communications Representative to support the Program Executive Office, Defense Healthcare Management Systems (PEO DHMS) in Arlington, VA.
Successful Candidate will:
- Design and coordinate DoD communications.
- Write and develop leadership briefings.
- Create newsletters, award nominations, and additional marketing materials.
- Support web and social media content development.
- Maintain policies and procedures.
- Monitor company media.
- Utilize electronic publishing technology.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in area of specialty and at least 5 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Strong organizational skills and adaptability to meet client needs as they arise.
- Attention to detail and respond to tasks in a timely manner.
- Knowledge of current communication practices and education theories required.
- Experience with the military and/or healthcare is preferred.
- Ability to undergo a background investigation that requires U.S. Citizenship.
Send resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com.
Visit us at www.axiom-rm.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer