Project Manager, Provider Education
(c) Management Inc. is an association management company with 19 oncology related clients. The Association of Community Cancer Centers (ACCC) is the largest, national client that serves to provide education and advocacy for the multidisciplinary team. Efforts are focused on process improvement, team learning, quality metrics, and top policy issues that affect any member of the cancer care team of providers. The membership is diverse, comprised of physicians, nurses, social workers, administrators, financial counselors, and more.
ACCC is currently seeking a dynamic Project Manager, Provider Education, to support the strategic coordination and operation for education programming. The Project Manager works within the education department to plan, coordinate, implement, finalize and assess the multiple components for educational projects according to the specifications and deadlines, while keeping the project on track and within budget. The Project Manager works with the supervisor to define the projects objectives, and works independently to create schedules and oversee quality control throughout the entire project. They designate and manage internal resources and manage third-party contractors and/or consultants, while effectively managing funder communications and expectations regarding project status. The Project Manager cross-collaborates with all internal departments including: Policy, Corporate Relations, Communications, Marketing, Membership and Meetings to ensure all stakeholders are informed and consulted on deliverables. In addition, they are responsible for analyzing project risks and adapting resource allocation until successful project completion.
The Project Manager, Provider Education responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Coordination of all components of education initiatives from concept and design, to production and delivery.
- Develop project management tools (i.e. RACI charts & flowcharts) to organize tasks.
- Manage project plan; provides status updates on all project deliverables. Researches new, cost-enhancing mechanisms for delivery of education project to members.
- Enhance project framework, including focus on initial design, cross-departmental coordination, stewardship, outreach and legacy of programs.
- Develop tracking, evaluation, and outcomes measurement tools to assess the effectiveness/impact of all assigned projects.
- Manage complex budgets and project reconciliations.
- Build professional rapport with key stakeholders to develop educational content (advisory boards, committees, members and consultants).
- Develop synergies between departments as it pertains to educational programs and maintains communication among stakeholders.
- Manage funder expectations and communications to and align with project plan; serves as main point of contact for funders on specific projects, providing them with up-to-date status reports on projects as required.
- Ensure membership education needs are addressed through project specific evaluation/surveys. Create RFPs and vets vendors/consultants as needed on project deliverables.
- Manage vendors/consultants throughout the design, production, and delivery process.
- Research trends and themes relevant to membership to enhance education programs and further membership engagement.
- Collaborate with Communications department to design and enhance educational programs web presence, social media and member access. Represent ACCC professionally at meetings and events.
The Project Manager, as an integral member of the Provider Education team, serves as a lead and liaison for education projects and provides a broad range of support to the portfolio of education programs and the membership. The individual must have excellent communication (written and verbal) and organizational skills for extensive interactions with members, industry leaders and vendors. Must be a team player with the ability to work independently and have outstanding relationship-building skills. Must enjoy working with a variety of people to ensure that our education products are of the highest quality and provide value for our members. S/he will have the ability to initiate, plan and manage multiple projects simultaneously, engage membership and staff through effective and prompt action, meet required deadlines, produce high-quality material, and provide excellent customer service. The individual must possess an understanding of complex budgets and reconciliations. Some overnight travel is required to attend meetings and provide on-site assistance; estimated at between 5-10%.
The ideal candidate will hold a Bachelor's Degree, preferred, with a minimum of five years experience in non-profits, association management, or project management with a focus on educational resource development. Experience in healthcare and/or medical technology is preferred. Experience working in adult education and with membership services, healthcare providers, committees and/or funders is desirable. Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Publisher, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access) is required. Knowledge of association databases, i.e., abila netFORUM; knowledge of project management software, i.e., Base Camp is preferred; knowledge of Learning Management System (LMS) platforms highly desirable.
(c ) Management, Inc. offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, Life and AD&D insurance, Short-Term Disability/Long-Term Disability, and a Health Saving Account Plan. Paid vacation, sick, and personal days, holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan, a Tuition Reimbursement benefit, free parking and more! For consideration, please submit a resume with cover letter and salary expectations to: HR@c-managementinc.com.